Monday, January 11, 2010

Lost

Today my richardsheehan@rocketmail.com email account disappeared from my computer.
Rocketmail is a Yahoo account. My address boox and all my addresses also disappeared!

Also lost all evidence of my Foxfire-Mozilla web browser.

Both rocketmail. com and Foxfire were default positions.

What happened?

Why did it happen?

How can I have a safer and simpler web life??

How might I retrieve my address?

How might I retrieve my 'bookmarks,' and "favorits?

How best I retreat to a safer position?'

1 comment:

  1. your rocket mail may have disappeared from your computer but is it not still stored on line? you should be able to access your account online via any browser. Internet Explorer

    ReplyDelete

Check out older posts. Comment on a post by clicking on its title

About Me

My photo
Colombia
I discover, get understanding, enjoy myself, and take care of business.

My Blog List

Blog Archive