Thursday, November 05, 2009

Well Enough

I am willing to die well enough. I'm not in a hurry, yet.
However:
I am exhausted much of the time.
Have my share of aches and pains.
Have become short tempered and forgetful.
Have had diarrhea for 18 months now and doctors find it easy to call it chronic and forget it.
My blood pressure has been out of control for over six months now.
After taking my blood pressure successfully for nearly 4 decades, I now seem incapable of doing so.
Ignorance more that my lack of energy keeps me from doing more to take care of myself.
I do what I can as energetically as I can.
Doctors say something is wrong, but they don't know what.
Something is wrong, but I don't know what.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check out older posts. Comment on a post by clicking on its title

About Me

My photo
Colombia
I discover, get understanding, enjoy myself, and take care of business.

My Blog List

Blog Archive