Friday, November 06, 2009

Glad It's Avaialble

Suicide is looking more and more to be the available way to express my power.

My g. i. track is not working well: chronic diarrhea with no cure in sight

I have ongoing headaches and growing variety of joint pain.

My circulatory system is self-destructing: out of control hypertension.

Damaged upper respiratory system: excess fluids, shortness of breath, closing of nasal passages.

Hot flashes, lack of energy, daily periods of exhaustion.

I am doing very little to remedy this deterioration of my functions. I know of little to do. I have been unable to get a plan of action from health professionals.

I don't know how to give up.

I don't know how to take any constructive action.

Suicide doesn't yet seem easy, but I am very glad that it is available.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check out older posts. Comment on a post by clicking on its title

About Me

My photo
Colombia
I discover, get understanding, enjoy myself, and take care of business.

My Blog List

Blog Archive