Wednesday, May 27, 2009

'The Labor Temple,' Isn't Doing the Job

For an important period of time 'The Labor Temple,' and perhaps a newspaper published there, was a great source of information which we could trust.

Today much of 'organized labor' is no longer considered a brotherhood of trust.

Where can we get information that we trust, which we need, and which we want?

Well, let me suggest that it takes a tiny bit of cooperation and a tiny bit of participation. If we leave it completely up to 'the other guy,' it will be information that he can trust, which he needs, and what he wants. Just like 'Wall St.' those gathering the info need a bit of oversight, and those doing the oversight need a bit of the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check out older posts. Comment on a post by clicking on its title

About Me

My photo
Colombia
I discover, get understanding, enjoy myself, and take care of business.

My Blog List

Blog Archive