Thursday, April 09, 2009

Wu Wei

Brief reactions to reading "Wu Wei" on www.allconsidering.com .

What useful meaning might "Friction keeps alive the fire of life." have?

Giving priority to age seems a useful heuristic.

"Cleaning out the attic" is often a more deeply felt part of an ongoing process of purification.

Communicating honestly and openly seems a loving and useful activity. Nurturing and supporting transparency in human activity also seems loving and useful.

Friction accompanies every action. The heat of friction can lead to fire which appears destructive, but keeping the home-fires burning has long been considered a good.

I wish us all Wu Wei balance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check out older posts. Comment on a post by clicking on its title

About Me

My photo
Colombia
I discover, get understanding, enjoy myself, and take care of business.

My Blog List

Blog Archive