Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Words of Home Farm People Remind Me

"Make of thy daily way a pilgrimage."

"Thy will be done."

"settle into more minute and detailed study of the structure of the universe..."

We refine the quality of our humanity throughout the course of our lives.

Stay awake enough.

Pay enough attention.

You may discover that a small brave act of cooperating with another lights you with quiet joy.

Relax on purpose.

Enjoy rhythmic breath and dance as I move through the brush.

Know that to which you give value.

What happens to me is created by my own actions and reactions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check out older posts. Comment on a post by clicking on its title

About Me

My photo
Colombia
I discover, get understanding, enjoy myself, and take care of business.

My Blog List

Blog Archive