Sunday, February 08, 2009

Make $600

"Would you like me to show you how you can make a minimum of $600 in the first 60 days with my company."

I was asked the question above last week. I didn't give a straight yes or no and wasn't shown how.
The Lady who asked the question did give me some interesting information and said that she would show me whenever I wanted.

I came to be talking with her because of my online search for a product I enjoyed using for a number of years. I found a company selling it and was put in contact with a distributor. The lady who asked me the question above is that distributor.
I don't remember her exact words, but believe that I have the basic facts straight. To get the $600, I find four people willing to make the $600. They each buy $500 worth of the product at a discount and so pay only $300. Ideally they find 3 or 4 other people.
So, If I pay $300 for a product I like and find four others to do the same, I get $500 worth of product, $600 in cash, and the start of a business. Sounds pretty good.

She asked me if I thought I could do that and I said, "No." I told her that I liked the product, but that I didn't know even one person interested in starting a little business and that I would probably never ask the question.
She said, "Fine, if you ever want me to show you or anyone else, let me know."
I said, "I don't see myself going into business again, but how might it work?"
She said, "Just give me a call and I'll explain it, get you started, and kind of hold your hand through it." She added that I should set up a three way phone conversation. On the the phone she would explain the way to the interested party, show them how to do it, and that I should listen and learn.

Okay.
Okay, if you would like her to to show you how to make a minimum of $600 in the first 60 days with her company, email me at richardsheehan@rocketmail.com
Tell me that you would like her to show you how to make a minimum of $600 in the first 60 days with her company. You can include your phone number and tell me when to call. We can hear her out and see about making some money.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Check out older posts. Comment on a post by clicking on its title

About Me

My photo
Colombia
I discover, get understanding, enjoy myself, and take care of business.

My Blog List

Blog Archive