Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Others Writing

As I have imagined more readers attending to these posts I have imagined more writers. I've mentioned Don. Let me mention others:

Arthur is not so deep in alchemy that he could not help us to a better understanding of certain or its more widely interesting aspects. He certainly can edit and write.

BB has talent for helping others to find strength to better handle practical things. She has been called a life coach and could choose to share a bit with us.

Dr D. appears to man to as but a mild mannered doctor of psychology. A few know him as an explorer and warrior of wide and deep understanding. None may remember that he has walked by night and learned things hidden in the hearts of men and women. He might offer us a succinct complete sentence now and then.

Eleanor has a touch for books and fabrics. She also propounds a poetry of rare insight. She could write us a compelling paragraph or a small bit of poem.

Rex knows a bit of things related to oil, cars, energy, oil, and some of the interfaces of construction, engineering and finance. He sometimes finds a phrasing noble and clear.

Gerry has a bright way of telling about present interests. She has know joys of practical family genealogy, photography, short wave radio. She is an artist and teacher of fabric and needle. She might fide time for a word to us.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Check out older posts. Comment on a post by clicking on its title

About Me

My photo
Colombia
I discover, get understanding, enjoy myself, and take care of business.

My Blog List

Blog Archive