Thursday, January 22, 2009

Hemlock Society

The Hemlock Society is not a garden club.

The Society is interested in death.

They have promoted 'death with dignity.'

They have promoted increased freedom of choice in the matter of one's death. I'm grateful.

They have helped develop the hospice movement.

They have been helpful in end of life decision making.

They have provided guidelines for patient-physician dealings near the end of life.

They have dealt with rights and obligations, they have dealt moral and ethical considerations.

They have worked with dying at home and more.



Check:

http://www.hemlock.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check out older posts. Comment on a post by clicking on its title

About Me

My photo
Colombia
I discover, get understanding, enjoy myself, and take care of business.

My Blog List

Blog Archive