Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Welcome Email

Just received a great email in response to the recent Campbell post. I'll quote it:
"I'm so glad to see you've gotten onto Joe Campbell and the JFC. Joe was one of my favorites. He didn't always say what I wanted to hear, but he always said good and thoughtful words. 'The Power of The Myth' could be required reading for students in your classes."
As pleased and encouraged as I am to receive such email, I would still rather see it as a comment here. If it had been a comment here I wouldn't have felt the need to recopy it and we all could have enjoyed it and benefited from it.
I agree that there is much that many of us can learn from Campbell writings.

I must add that I am not now giving face to face classes and really now longer have any students.
In order to teach or to coach anyone or to help anyone on their way I need an inter-active situation. I have hoped that I could be helped on my way through comments here and that I could perhaps help others on their way by responding here to their comments.
As grateful and encouraged as I am by your email and especially by email related to a specific post,I would prefer to receive the comment here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check out older posts. Comment on a post by clicking on its title

About Me

My photo
Colombia
I discover, get understanding, enjoy myself, and take care of business.

My Blog List

Blog Archive