Thursday, December 25, 2008

My Three Blogs

I'm not sure why, but my title above reminds me of the name of an old TV program, My Three Suns.

I have started two other blogs. One I call a history blog and the other I call an affirmations blog.

I started the history blog because I have so many ideas for history posts that they would soon overwhelm other areas on this A Personal Journal blog. I have given the history blog the neither short nor snappy title, Notes on the Past Which May Point to Power. If, after checking out this new history blog, you get an idea for an appropriate title for it which is short and snappy, please tell me (comment below). This new blog may be found at http://pointtopower.blogspot.com

I started the affirmations blog because my many affirmations would also tend to overwhelm the Journal. The affirmations are both a way to continue a practice important to me and a way to share an intimate inner part of myself to with interested others. Also, over the decades, I have learned much about affirmations which is difficult to find elsewhere. So, this new affirmations blog is a way to teach advances in the practice by example. I've called this new blog Affirmations or Mine. It can be found at http://affirmationsofmine.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check out older posts. Comment on a post by clicking on its title

About Me

My photo
Colombia
I discover, get understanding, enjoy myself, and take care of business.

My Blog List

Blog Archive