Wednesday, December 31, 2008

One World

I've heard that about 1/4 of the air pollution in L. A. comes from China.
How much of the air pollution in China comes from L. A.?


As a people we need to: train people; organize exchanges of information, personal, and technology; aerate issues by discussion.
The Chinese and others have similar needs.
Seems like a opportunity to make a buck.
Perhaps, well motivated diplomatic corps and organizations of higher learning may find opportunities in those needs to move us toward a safer more stable world.

If you find that safety and stability is not your thing, perhaps attention to such needs by those prepared to do something about them can move us to a more interesting world of greater abundance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check out older posts. Comment on a post by clicking on its title

About Me

My photo
Colombia
I discover, get understanding, enjoy myself, and take care of business.

My Blog List

Blog Archive