Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Seed Meditations

Adapted or adopted from Meister Eckhart:
~ Prayer is made pure by the pure heart.
~ It is always in the process.
~ It is good to me if I give birth within myself, in my time, in my culture.
~ To bear fruit, let go and let be.
~ Every single thing points me toward God, so that I come to grasp God in all things.
~ Share with others, share joy, share spiritual things, hare myself.
~ The spirit comes from within me; the holy spirit comes from within me.
~ Learn inner solitude; learn to penetrate things and find God there.
~ Look on everything as divine.
~ Reside in justice and so reside in God.
~If something outside me compels me to work, that work is dead.
~ That which moves me to work from the innermost region of my soul, there is my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check out older posts. Comment on a post by clicking on its title

About Me

My photo
Colombia
I discover, get understanding, enjoy myself, and take care of business.

My Blog List

Blog Archive