Saturday, September 06, 2008

In My Opinion

It's a trip.
It's good.
It's not easy to describe.
I'm preparing to "go walkabout."
It's a purification that necessitates purification.
It's about freedom and discovery.
It's about looking for a home.
It's something like "I'm on the road again."
Of course it also means I might stay at home doing at home things.

I'm not sure why I feel a need to define what I have done so often, sometimes three or four times in a year, other times for two or three years at a time.
I want to share "it" with you.
Last year I did it at 70. This year I may do it at 71.
Sounds like life.
This defining and describing is part of a purification process.
Purification includes personal honesty and a step beyond the acceptance of reality.
I want it to include love and generosity.

I'm preparing to leave home.
It's something like " runninging away from home."
It's something like "running off to the circus."

It's being willing to take one step beyond the step beyond.
It's more like stepping than running. It may be vagabonding. It is wandering. It is sauntering, stalking, slouching, leaping and gliding. These days it is often an experimenting of a variety of vessels and vehicles.

I'm calming myself and finding serenity as I prepare for approaching adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check out older posts. Comment on a post by clicking on its title

About Me

My photo
Colombia
I discover, get understanding, enjoy myself, and take care of business.

My Blog List

Blog Archive