Friday, August 22, 2008

Movies

I like learning about movies to watch. I love hearing your reactions to ones that have impressed you. I watch a lot of film; mostly via NetFlix.

I just don't seem to have much to say about them. For example tonight I expect to watch "Waking Life" directed by Richard Linklater. Its and animated film about philosophical discussions. If you ask me about it I will probably say that it was pretty good and not know what else to say. By tomorrow mid-day it would become difficult to even remind me of the details of the film.

If we were watching the film together I'd be pleased to push 'pause' and stop the action and to discuss what had been occurring in the movie at length. If it were important enough to you I go back over the movie and take notes and lay out discussion points.

What can I say.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check out older posts. Comment on a post by clicking on its title

About Me

My photo
Colombia
I discover, get understanding, enjoy myself, and take care of business.

My Blog List

Blog Archive