Sunday, May 04, 2008

Google Earth

This trip seems to be winding down for me. I´m beginning to think of home a bit more this days.

Still I get interesting mail from Chaing Mai and have thought of visits Norway, Scottland, Irland, Poland, Germany.

But I am also recognizing that it is getting difficult for me to travel alone.

Rex, reminds me that Goolgle Earth not only provides maps, of the places to which we travel, intend to travel or are curious about, but also a lot of great photos and other information.

Titikaka is really two very great lakes of deep, Tahoe clear, lakes. Traveling around the lake causes one to immagine that one is traveling around a very interesting ocean shoreline. Made even more interesting by the great, snow covered Andean peaks in the not so distant background.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check out older posts. Comment on a post by clicking on its title

About Me

My photo
Colombia
I discover, get understanding, enjoy myself, and take care of business.

My Blog List

Blog Archive