Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Being Here

I´ve begun shopping around for a flight home, probably LAX. Flights are expensive.

Thought it would be a good idea to by a ticket before I lost my last atm card. Total flight will be well over $800. I remember taking a cruize ship for a very similar trip for about $150. Less than 2 years ago I made a bit longer S Am trip for just over $400.

My fixed income is looking small.



I still expect to have time to make the pilgimage to Copacabana and look around a bit better.



Good air quality here for such a large city. Winnapeg, Canada also has good air but is a lot smaller.

2 comments:

  1. Uncle Richard,
    Thanks for your blog. It is so cool to hear what is happening with you and your experiences.

    One time I lost my entire wallet. It was horrible. No ID to fly, no money. I was lucky to met up with someone who helped me out.

    Keep on writing.

    Love,
    Gloria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to hear from you.
    It is wonderful that there are helpfull people with us.
    Thank you for the encouragement.

    ReplyDelete

Check out older posts. Comment on a post by clicking on its title

About Me

My photo
Colombia
I discover, get understanding, enjoy myself, and take care of business.

My Blog List

Blog Archive