Friday, November 22, 2013

Affirm: forgiveness, choice, solution, rewards,

* I am ready and willing to learn to forgive myself with appropriate promptness here.
* I am ready, willing, and able to learn to forgive myself with appropriate promptness now.
* I propose to forgive myself with appropriate promptness here and now.
* I intend to forgive myself with appropriate promptness right here.

* I am ready, willing, and able to learn to look at another good choice now.
* I propose to look at another good choice here and now.
* I intend to look at another good choice right here.
* I seek to look at another good choice right now.

* I am ready, willing, and able to learn to consider another solution now.
* I propose to consider another solution here and now.
* I intend to consider another solution right here.
* I seek to consider another solution right now.

* I am ready, willing, and able to learn to be more clearly aware of the available reward now.
* I propose to be more clearly aware of the available reward here and now.
* I intend to be more clearly aware of the available reward right here.
* I seek to be more clearly aware of the available reward right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check out older posts. Comment on a post by clicking on its title

About Me

My photo
Colombia
I discover, get understanding, enjoy myself, and take care of business.

My Blog List

Blog Archive