Monday, June 07, 2010

Around This J. T. House

There are still a few desert wild flowers blooming around this little house in Joshua Tree.

I find that the bushy tailed grey ground squirrels do climb trees.

The cholla in the area are full, bushy and abundant.

I'm pleased to see that there are a number of the handsome desert iguana here. They are less trusting than the ones around Camp Thunderbird.

There are some unpleasant little Argentinian ants around and enough goat head have taken root so that going barefoot is discouraged.

I see cottontail nearly daily without looking for them. I have heard dove and a number of song birds this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check out older posts. Comment on a post by clicking on its title

About Me

My photo
Colombia
I discover, get understanding, enjoy myself, and take care of business.

My Blog List

Blog Archive