Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Around Camp Thunderbird

Malaysian vinegaroon

I Might be the Monster in the Bedroom

The vinegaroon might just have been scavenging a meal which I provided.

The centipede was just where it could have easily be crushed by my calloused heel.

The vinegaroon in the picture looks tougher than the ones around my house. The ones around Camp Thunderbird are a translucent yellow green, its pincher are smaller and its eating parts a bit more prominent. However, looking much like a scorpion without the scorpions businesslike tail is correct.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check out older posts. Comment on a post by clicking on its title

About Me

My photo
Colombia
I discover, get understanding, enjoy myself, and take care of business.

My Blog List

Blog Archive