Saturday, January 31, 2009

Remember What We Can Do

You and I are responsible for our civil liberties.
Our covenant with each other is the source of our rights.
We claim our rights by using them.
The rights less used, are usually those most likely to be lost.
Good men have said that our liberty to choose and our right to claim are God given.

Let's be clear about the promises we have made each other about the following rights:
~ the right to timely and useful information(to be well informed)
~ the right to a clean and safe environment(to lessen disease and war)
~ the right to competent government oversight(to lessen ignorance)

Let's wisely take responsibility for our rights and use them as wisely as we are able.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check out older posts. Comment on a post by clicking on its title

About Me

My photo
Colombia
I discover, get understanding, enjoy myself, and take care of business.

My Blog List

Blog Archive