Friday, October 03, 2008

Health Report

I have a fairly serious bronchial infection distorting my upper bronchi. Have also persistent and ugly infectious conjunctivitis.
Spent most of two days in bed in Bogota.
And now have spent most of two days in bed in Lima.
My weakness of body and mind has given me a fright.
Consulted doctors in both Bogota and Lima.
Am still ill, but seem to be on the mend.

I´m shopping for flights to Montevideo. They are expensive. Fares going up and dollar is still falling.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about your health. Your body needed to rest to deal with the infection. I will be sending healing thoughts.

    You must have heard how our markets are up and down with the mortgage mess. It has an effect around the world.

    mousse

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to hear from you.
    You are correct. Two days at the Dayman spa helped a lot.
    Healing thoughts ate great!

    Making war on credit doesn't help either.
    Guess this will show the world what the get for depending on us.

    ReplyDelete

Check out older posts. Comment on a post by clicking on its title

About Me

My photo
Colombia
I discover, get understanding, enjoy myself, and take care of business.

My Blog List

Blog Archive