Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Headed Home

I may need a nurse and some bearers to carry me in a basket on my next trip. I'm tired!
It used to be a great pleasure to fly Varig, that wonderfully generous and hospitable Brazilian airline. It's not gone. I have not seen, but have heard, that it is again flying domestic and foreign routes.
Copa, the Panamanian airline, is a fairly bare-bones operation with few comforts and not famous for it's food. Still, it flies all over the Americas and is often the cheapest way to go. I'll fly from Sao Paulo to Los Angeles via Panama on Copa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check out older posts. Comment on a post by clicking on its title

About Me

My photo
Colombia
I discover, get understanding, enjoy myself, and take care of business.

My Blog List

Blog Archive