Saturday, August 30, 2008

It Makes Ya Wonder

What causes a person to say, "Give me liberty or give me death?"
What causes a person to decide to die for honor?
What causes a person to chance death in battle?
What cause a person to decide to destroy life and property?
What causes a person to decide to give up their life to destroy another life?
What causes a person to be ready, willing, and able to die in a foreign land?
What causes a person to sacrifice himself?
What would you die for?
For what might you sacrifice all?
What is worth your supreme sacrifice?
How much dishonor, injustice, sacrilege, and deprivation are you will to allow your loved ones to suffer?
What arouses your curiosity?
How do you satisfy your curiosity?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check out older posts. Comment on a post by clicking on its title

About Me

My photo
Colombia
I discover, get understanding, enjoy myself, and take care of business.

My Blog List

Blog Archive