Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Limitations

My future travels will be different from my travels of the last half century. They will be less physical and more mental. Less of my time will be devoted to geographical travels so I expect to have more time for travels of another sort. Perhaps I'll have more time to devote to these pages and to contemplating your responses.

I want to thank those of you who have encouraged my efforts on theses pages and who have helped me to believe that my words count for something. I hope we will be able to travel together a bit here.

Your emails have provided me pleasant instruction and gratifying inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check out older posts. Comment on a post by clicking on its title

About Me

My photo
Colombia
I discover, get understanding, enjoy myself, and take care of business.

My Blog List

Blog Archive